SNEC's "16th (2022) International Solar Photovoltaic and Smart Energy (Shanghai) Conference and Exhibition" has been postponed to May 24-26, 2023 at the Shanghai New International Expo Center (No. 2345, Longyang, Pudong New Area, Shanghai).
The event was initiated by Asian Photovoltaic Industry Association (APVIA), Chinese Renewable Energy Society (CRES), Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Association (CREIA), Shanghai Federation of Economic Organizations (SFEO), Shanghai Science & Technology Exchange Center (SSTEC), Shanghai New Energy Industry Association (SNEIA) and jointly organized by 25 international associations and organizations.
The exhibition scale of SNEC has evolved from 15,000sqm in 2007 to over 200,000 sqm in 2021 when it attracted over 1,600 exhibiting companies from 95 countries and regions all over the world and the overseas exhibitor ratio is over 30%. SNEC has become the biggest international PV tradeshow with incomparable influence in China, in Asia and even in the world.
As the most professional PV exhibition, SNEC showcases PV manufacturing facilities, materials, PV cells, PV application products & modules, PV project and system, energy storage and mobile energy, covering every section of the whole PV industry chain.
The SNEC conference consist of various programs incorporating different topics, covering the market trends of PV industry, collaboration and development strategies, policy directions of different countries, advanced industry technologies, PV finance and investment, etc. It is an opportunity that you cannot miss to stay up to date on the technology and market, present your results to the community, and network with industrial experts, scholars and entrepreneurs and colleagues.
We are looking forward to the worldwide PV industry friends gathering at Shanghai, China. From the industry's viewpoint, let us take pulse of the PV power market of China, Asia, and the world, so as to guide the innovative development of the PV industry! Hope all of us meet at Shanghai, on December 27-29, 2022!
1. Production Equipment: Solar Ingot/ Wafer/ Cell/ Panel/ Thin-Film Panel Production Equipment
● Ingot/ Block Production Equipment: turnkey systems, casting/ solidification equipment, crucibles equipment, pullers and other related;
● Wafer Production Equipment: turnkey systems, cutting equipment, cleaning equipment, inspecting equipment, and other related;
● Cell Production Equipment: turnkey systems, etching equipment, cleaning equipment, diffusion equipment, coating/ deposition, screen printers, other furnaces, testers & sorters, and other related;
● Panel Production Equipment: turnkey systems, testers, glass washing equipment, tabbers/ stringers, laminators and other related;
● Thin-Film Panel Production Equipment: amorphous silicon cells, CIS/ CIGS, CdTe and DSSC; Production Technical and Research Equipment.
2. Solar Cells/ Panels (PV Modules):
● Companies that manufacture solar cells/ panels (/ modules), including the companies that simply sell or distribute solar cells/ panels (/ modules) and the companies using OEM/ ODM.
● Batteries, Chargers, Controllers, Converters, Data Logger, Inverters, Monitors, Mounting Systems, Trackers, Others
4. Solar Materials:
● Silicon Materials, Ingots/ Blocks, Wafers, Glass, Film, Others
5. Solar Products:
● Lighting Products, Power Systems, Mobile Chargers, Water Pumps, Solar Houseware, Other Solar Products
6. PV Projects and System Integrators:
● PV system integrators, solar power air conditioner system, rural PV power generation system, solar power measurement and control system, solar power warming system projects, PV projects programs control, engineering control and software system.