SNEC Sixteenth (2022) International Solar Photovoltaic and Smart Energy (Shanghai) Conference" (referred to as "SNEC2022 Photovoltaic Conference") will be held in Shanghai, China from May 23 to 26, 2022. Seventh (2022) International Energy Storage (Shanghai) Technology Conference" and "SNEC Fifth (2022) International Hydrogen Energy and Fuel Cell (Shanghai) Technology Conference".
The conference will invite leaders from the National Energy Administration of China, the Ministry of Science and Technology and other relevant government departments to attend and give keynote speeches on policy. Professor Martin GREEN from the University of New South Wales in Australia and Professor David RENNE, the former chairman of the International Solar Energy Society (ISES), have been invited. Authoritative scientists and technical experts from the global photovoltaic industry, represented by Dr. Michael WOODHOUSE from the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), and Professor Armin ABERLE, director of the Singapore Solar Energy Research Institute (SERIS), delivered important speeches at the forum.
The conferences of this year's conference are diverse in format and rich in content. In addition to the "Conference Opening Ceremony & Theme Forum", "Global Photovoltaic Leaders Dialogue", "Global Photovoltaic Frontier Technology Conference", "Global Green Energy and Photovoltaic Finance Summit" and other activities, there are also "Graphene Photoelectric Application Summit Forum" and " Energy Internet Technology and Application Summit Forum" and other seminars focusing on the application market. The conference will attract global politics, industry, academia, industry, finance, media, international analysis institutions and other related industries to discuss the cooperative development strategy of the photovoltaic industry in the three major photovoltaic markets in Europe, Asia, and the United States.
In addition, the "International Energy Storage (Shanghai) Technology Conference" and "International Hydrogen Energy and Fuel Cell (Shanghai) Technology Conference" will bring together policy makers, industry experts, scholars, and leading companies in the field of international energy storage and hydrogen energy and fuel cells. , Financial institutions, consulting institutions and authoritative media, strive to create an opportunity for international and professional cooperation, exchanges and collaborative innovation for all sectors of "politics, industry, academia, research, and finance" to discuss the entire industrial chain of energy storage and hydrogen energy. A feasible route for technological breakthroughs and commercial development.
"SNEC2022 Photovoltaic Conference" sincerely invites you to participate, and we look forward to meeting you at the "SNEC Sixteenth (2022) International Solar Photovoltaic and Smart Energy (Shanghai) Conference"!
1. Production Equipment: Solar Ingot/ Wafer/ Cell/ Panel/ Thin-Film Panel Production Equipment
● Ingot/ Block Production Equipment: turnkey systems, casting/ solidification equipment, crucibles equipment, pullers and other related; ● Wafer Production Equipment: turnkey systems, cutting equipment, cleaning equipment, inspecting equipment, and other related; ● Cell Production Equipment: turnkey systems, etching equipment, cleaning equipment, diffusion equipment, coating/ deposition, screen printers, other furnaces, testers & sorters, and other related; ● Panel Production Equipment: turnkey systems, testers, glass washing equipment, tabbers/ stringers, laminators and other related; ● Thin-Film Panel Production Equipment: amorphous silicon cells, CIS/ CIGS, CdTe and DSSC; Production Technical and Research Equipment.
2. Solar Cells/ Panels (PV Modules):
● Companies that manufacture solar cells/ panels (/ modules), including the companies that simply sell or distribute solar cells/ panels (/ modules) and the companies using OEM/ ODM.
● Lighting Products, Power Systems, Mobile Chargers, Water Pumps, Solar Houseware, Other Solar Products
6. PV Projects and System Integrators:
● PV system integrators, solar power air conditioner system, rural PV power generation system, solar power measurement and control system, solar power warming system projects, PV projects programs control, engineering control and software system.
SNEC PV Power Expo is a globally acknowledged, Asia and even the world's largest PV show focusing on the whole industry chain. SNEC (2021) PV Power Expo is estimated to attract over 2,000 exhibitors, 260,000 visits, and 5,000 conference participants, with 200,000 sqm space. It is an opportunity that industry people cannot miss to stay up to date on the technology and market, build contacts with Chinese and Asian PV business partners, access the fast-growing Asian markets, and present the technology accomplishments and services to the industry.